Question:
Where can I find the current laws for my city?
rabble rouser
2006-04-07 12:27:32 UTC
I live in Fort Lauderdale and I was recently shocked that in order to file a police report, the officer wanted me to show him exactly what laws supported my case. He was denying me a police report based on the fact that I was not a lawyer - so evidently I need to know these things...
Three answers:
shakeragroad_2000
2006-04-07 12:32:20 UTC
The city secretary should have a copy, plus the city lawyer, if it is a state code that he wanted you to cite then your county law lbrary, or o0nline.
One
2006-04-07 19:42:23 UTC
Contact your city clerk for the city code. But, you can contact the police and ask for the sargeant and indicate that you wanted to file a police report.
darykid33
2006-04-07 19:48:45 UTC
GO TO UR CITY HALL. AND THEY WILL TELL U WHAT LAWS THEY HAVE