Question:
If speed reminder signs are not placed by/near safety camera signs can I use as mitigating evidence in defence
2006-04-02 12:31:34 UTC
If speed reminder signs are not placed by/near safety camera signs can I use as mitigating evidence in defence
Two answers:
mathwizard
2006-04-02 12:45:02 UTC
Most states have a no posted signs speed limit. In most states, this is usually somewhere between 25 to 35 miles per hour on roads and 10 to 20 mph in alleys. If you were driving on one of those, the answer to your question is no.

If you were driving on a road that has signs and those signs are within the maximum distance apart allowed, the answer to your question is no.
2006-04-03 01:18:49 UTC
you can try any defense you want, but most likely it won't work, each state has statutory laws on max speeds on certain types of roads.