Question:
How do I prove hostile work enviornment?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
How do I prove hostile work enviornment?
Six answers:
?
2016-09-24 07:08:32 UTC
I cant quite say provided that i'm now no longer there first hand. possibly those 2 in simple terms do no longer demonstrait the ceremony stuff of their technique performance. Or probable you're spectacular and the boss has a undeniable bias in direction of those individuals. would desire to be race gender or religious element your boss is hung up on. or probable he caught those 2 double teaming his better half. besides the main severe element is that if u think diverse or your self are being mistreated checklist it to something government employer handles this manner of element and carry them to justice. i'm particular confidentiality is given to whistle blowers
josey
2006-01-10 14:58:41 UTC
small video camera or hand held tape recorder
curious115
2006-01-10 14:20:26 UTC
tough one to prove; go to www.labor.your state.us there you should find labor laws for your state. start carring a small digital recorder. if you have a human resource office make a complaint. most of all document,

if they do it to you they do it to others.my sources I am currently going through eeoc for right to sue.
bmcvicker1
2006-01-10 14:20:20 UTC
Maybe you should try harder. While I don't condone name calling, there might be some merit to their claims. I don't mean to be a smartass but, your first sentence is a run-on, two year should be plural, and Teachang should be teaching.
Help me please!
2006-01-10 14:19:22 UTC
The only thing you can do is write it all down with the date and time just incase you decide to go over their heads and complain to their boss. Why not just find another job with a better work environment?
Salami and Orange Juice
2006-01-10 14:17:01 UTC
Document everything. Talk to a lawyer, you may have a case on your hands. Save any written correspondence. Definitely fight back.

Most times a place like that isn't worth sticking around for, but they should be made to pay for their treatment. So:

1. Build a case

2. Talk to a lawyer.

3. Find another job.

4. sue.