Question:
limewire said it was free then trys to charge you for it nuw isn't this a conflict in addvertiseing?
bud
2006-03-02 06:07:20 UTC
2.shouldn't limewire be penalized for false addvertizeing
3.didn't limewire break the law in truth in addvertizeing by saying it is free then trying to charge for its services
Three answers:
zoya
2006-03-02 06:10:27 UTC
If I remember correctly,I think my son said something about Limewire being created by Apple and it was no longer going to be free of charge. Something to do with copyrights. I do believe he received a notice about it though and just changed to a different music site.
KRACKER
2006-03-02 06:10:09 UTC
lime wire is free and doesnt try to charge for its services. regular limewire is completely free, the updated version is a pay version. and as far as breaking the law goes they are way past that with providing copyrighted music and videos for free.
?
2016-12-07 05:41:18 UTC
Bearshare is okay to get the strange single yet to get finished albums use torrentz by way of way of bit torrent to acquire them (i don't get those issues however as they are unlawful i'm a reliable female i'm LOL)