Question:
Other than murder what crimes have no statute of limitations?
smiles
2006-02-03 20:25:50 UTC
Other than murder what crimes have no statute of limitations?
Six answers:
billyZarabbit
2006-02-03 20:30:11 UTC
Some types of insurance fraud, investigators can pursue you with no time limits on settlement.
?
2006-02-04 07:28:55 UTC
The laws of each jurisdiction are different, so the answer will vary. I do believe that there is no longer a statute of limitations for collecting on student loans guaranteed by the federal government.
smithw1d
2006-02-03 21:16:56 UTC
It depends on the jurisdiction (local, state, federal, etc). I'm most familiar with military and under UCMJ any crime punishable by life in prison or death has no statute of limitations (Murder, Rape, Desertion, among others)
2006-02-03 20:28:06 UTC
messin with me!
iq_two
2006-02-06 10:25:57 UTC